Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alot on my mind...


 The past few days have been taxing. Not much sleep too much sleep... its 3:22 am right now. As you can tell from my last blog a lot of sssh-tuff happened. Which caused a multitude of chain reactions in my thoughts. Does that make sense? I'll elaborate.
Have you ever had a thought that just continued to elicit even more thoughts??? We'll I had quite a few thoughts put in my head which caused my brain to have thought diarrhea. I multitude of bad and good thoughts... mostly bad. I needed a few days to sort them out, or at least try to. I came out with only one conclusion but there is still much to do.

I'm Ok now. Not great. But ok enough to continue this chapter in my life. I am cutting this short because I need sleep. I missed yesterdays class and last Thursdays class. I really cant afford to loose another day. I hope with the extra credit and perhaps my resolve to spend more time at school and focus on homework I can get high B's... because as of now even low A's seem outta the picture. SIGH*


Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment