Thursday, February 2, 2012

Moving out in 8 Days!!!

Hello JD,
Alot has happened once again. . . but due to school, work and the whole moving out and time for stressing, I havent had much time to write.

So first things first moving out! Our move in date is February 10th. At the moment we are stressing about money for rent and utilities. I started out very happy and optimistic about the move (I've been wanting to move out since I was a little girl!) but It's hard to stay that way because Charlie is even more pessimistic then I am!!! I know, WOW, here I thought I was Debbie downer, but he makes my Debbie look like the Optimistic olivia.... LOL... ok enough kidding.

When we told his mom she had some concernes but was all around happy for us. :) She asked Charlie, why he didnt look so happy, lol. - I told her he was like that the entire day. . . He told me he was going through in his head what we needed to do to make this happen (he's done this whole flying the coop thing a few times) but since then I feel like all I hear is problem after problem... worry after worry... (and it caught up with me this last weekend) so I told him well It sounds like we werent ready to move... I also told him If it happens GREAT if not, what can we do??? Yes We'll be out 500 bucks but Its too late to look back now...
As of this moment all I know is : I WANT TO MOVE OUT!... Come Hell or High water!! We ARE moving!
We had a yard sale last weekend and we plan to have another this weekend. Hopefully we'll do as good as we did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment