Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If it wasn't for you....

... I would of been sent to the looney bin by now...


I'm referring to a very close friend of mine. I mentioned earlier about not liking to vent out my frustrations, well she is the only one I have ever vented to about people, places, things, etc. She is one of the few people I can be myself with. I'm not shy, quite, reserved Liz. I am outgoing, talkative, funny Liz. I am very grateful she is in my life. I think if I didn't have her to let some of those pent up aggressions out, I would of definitely exploded and gone crazy by now.

My love, her and me we're talking, aka Venting, about certain sad, unpleasant and rather frustrating things we're going through right now. And in the mists of our conversation I told her "I don't trust women, except for you" LOL Which I've only recently realized. I didn't really know that about myself. . . or perhaps I did I just never took the time to think about it. My books - and I will be referring to them a lot- say that its because I never formed a secure attachment to my own mother.The therapist I saw at school said I had abandonment issues. No wonder I felt so alone at times! The first therapist helped me deal with the father-abandonment issue a bit and now apparently I have abandonment issues with my mother as well! Which for someone looking into my life from the outside might think it absurd. It did to me. I told the therapist so. lol.

Sigh.... I must sleep. School. tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment