Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isolation...


... another story... as I mentioned in the previous blog my feelings of being alone and I literally got waaaay off topic and wrote this instead of finishing my original thought, lol. I think I do that a lot, but instead of leaving it a jumble of topics on one blog I figured I'd organize my thoughts a little. Here's what I wrote:

FRIENDS:
My friends where nowhere to be found. I wasn't about to call them up and ask them if they could come get me so we could hang out like "old Times" (it had been a few months) To me I could no longer call them up and set up a get together among the, what I like to call "the Old Gang", (because I no longer had wheels). . .



I started thinking of all my past adventures.. places, people and things I missed... still miss... but mostly what I missed was the people. My friends. The human interaction... especially with the people that didn't make me feel like crap for whatever reason... 

anyways, I starting thinking ALOT about this... The only "Old friend" I hang out with now is Ericka <3 She calls me, texts me, invites me to places, etc etc. I'm beginning to understand why it might of been so damn easy for Stephens to permanently erase me from his life... all of us from his life.


I cant really blame him, or the others. . . I stopped calling to hang out -because I didn't want to burden them with coming to get me. I stopped calling them in general- I didnt want to be a bother, I figured they were busy. Besides Ive never really liked talking on the phone... or Am I doing now what Ive ALWAYS done, and I am making excuses for them... for me? After all, friendship is a two way street... maybe I need to realize that this road has become a desolate road.
...  Life just Happens... People grow older, and some just grow apart...


And then we build new friendships. Find new people that bring back that joy you've lost along the way... One person comes to mind and makes me smile. . . He was definitely an unexpected friend... one that I looked forward to chatting with. Who made me smile and helped me and gave me advice... Who was there for me, when everyone else was nowhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment