Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sick :(


Not a very good weekend. I have a throat infection. Same one I always get every year, except this year it's a little early. Every time the weather changes drastically I come down with it. Luckily enough I'm only on day three and have some meds! I was afraid they weren't going to give me anything because It hadn't reached full blown I-feel-like-dying pain yet, but they just looked at my chart for like a minute and prescribed me what they gave me last time, since I had the same symptoms as always. Well, actually I had chest pain this time too. It sucks!

Charlie and me waited almost three hours for me to see a doctor, who I only saw for less then five minutes! Then like always they try to charge me over a hundred bucks for meds I can get at Target or WallMart for fraction of the price!... I went to Target, used my discount. This time Monday I hope to have no symptoms. Yaay! Unfortunately for Charlie, he may not be so lucky. All he has is Nyquil and well wishes. Boo! Good thing he has time better, I on the other hand have missed two days of work and school, which is no bueno!


I think I'll take one more day then go back to work on Monday. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment