Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Angry...

I know anger is a secondary emotion and not one I like sharing about all that much... but here I am. THinking. . .Thinking about why I've been so angry....cranky, irritable and perhaps a little mean lately. Sadly since Charlie's the only one I'm around mainly he's been taking some of that anger. Lately things he says or does just set me off in a bad mood. . . most of the time it's stupid little things I shouldn't really be upset by but there it is... Perhaps some of it is aimed at him for certain things right now- and we briefly talked about it during our last trip to Lucky Baldwins, which for some odd reason we ended up sleeping in his car the entire night, brrrr!- but I'm sure it's not all on those issues.

I need to wake up early (only two weeks left til this semester is over!) :( so I'll summarize once more and hopefully elaborate on these issues later:

1. I want to leave this house.

2. I miss my friends.

3. I want me and Charlie to have mutual friends but the way Charlie's acting it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. - hopefully Ericka doesn't mind being the only friend that hangs out with us. lol. Sad day.

4. Charlie told me again what Maria said about me and then added what she and his ex girlfriend would do together to "bond" (drink, hang out and of course bad mouth another mutual friend- who I happen to know)- which just renews my dislike of the female species and my intense anxiety on trying to make new female friends-

5. Stressed about finals and school in general, looks like I might not be able to take any winter classes Tomorrow is finally my turn to register for the next semester but All the classes are pretty much full.

6. The future. mine. charlies. mine and charlies.

7. Something a lil more personal so I think I'll share that in my old fashioned hand written journal Charlie bought me. ( he commented on how I haven't written in it lately) I still have yet to tell anyone about this online journal. . .( all though I have a sneaking suspicion nosey-mc-nosington does know about it) hmmmm....
I gotta go ... The natives are  here.... and getting restless....
Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment