Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ex Friends

Ex-Friends
If you're wondering why she remains unnamed, well, I'm not all that sure. It's difficult for me to talk about her in person, and me writing about her on paper is easier somehow but I don't like to see her name. I deleted her off of my Facebook (and blocked her) after she finally returned my messages and I found out what she really thought about me. She told me to stay out of her life so I did... and I let someone else in it. <3 I don't know why but a religious phrase comes to mind. "God doesnt close a door without opening a window.

Why not when I heard mutual friends talking shit about me, you ask? Well, because like I said, I wanted to find out the facts from the source not secondary sources. It amazes me how high school-ish people are at my age. Starting rumors, hearing rumors, calling each other all kinds of names. If you hear something and actually want to know the entire truth just ask? They might lie you say? Well of course, that is a possibility but that makes you the adult and them someone who needs to grow up! If you actually consider the person a friend then I would think you would want to know the truth. . . and if they lie to your face, well that just proves they were never your friend to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment