Friday, December 2, 2011

The one about Liz staying up all night...

These last couple of days have been hectic and time consuming. I've been working on my final projects for all my classes... It's too late to get in a decent a rest or even nap so here I am fighting to stay awake until class starts. Its almost 6am and class starts at 8 am. Hopefully I'll get in some sleep after class, I go into work at 6 pm. Wah! Wah! I think I'll jump in the shower, have some breakfast (something I rarely do), and get my science project stuff ready for class.... but first, since I have some time to spare :) I will summarize the current shinanigans and thoughts.
 Numero uno: I told Charlie I want to move out! Now!
Numero Dos: Maria (Charlie's land lady, and I guess Ex Friend now) gave him until Feb. 1st to move out. - Rather nice of her to wait til AFTER the holidays. Oh and she rescinded her invitation to me AGAIN, so once again I am not even allowed on her property.- and unless I ask her directly (and even then I'm doubtful I'll get an honest answer) I will never know exactly why she does not like me. I met her at JB's birthday party alooong time ago, I went with both Chris's and Autumn. (Charlie wasn't there, I don't think he lived with them yet. I had no idea she even knew Charlie- This is definitely a small world!)
Numero Tres: Im debating between taking winter session classes or just working... until Spring semester that is.
Numero Quatro: Charlie's baby mama drama continues. Poor Charlie, he hasn't seen his kid in awhile. . . and to top it all off after ignoring all his messages about seeing his son she recently messages him, just to yell at him and call him names... You tell me what you call a person who keeps their children from another parent???... anywhooo...
Numero Cinco: Been thinking about what Ericka said, which reminds me I almost cried in front of her while I was "sharing". Her and Charlie actually. This whole talking about stuff that makes me mad or sad always brings tears to my eyes, I had to change the subject otherwise I would of lost it..

hmmm.... anywhoo... I must go, TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment