Sunday, December 25, 2011

Three Christmas's

Hello JD


Havent been here in a lil while. It's Christmas today. :D Had a good day. Yesterday me and Charlie went to my Aunt's house for diner. It's our Christmas tradition. We all go to my aunts house for dinner then we open presents. We use to wait until midnight to open gifts, but over the years it's gotten earlier and earlier in the evening. Charlie met my aunts, uncles and cousins (not ALL of them-SOME- but the ones I see the most during the year) for the first time. He met my aunt Josefina and her husband Sergio and their munchkin Ricky; and my aunt Tina and her husband Pedro and their munchkin Leslie. My brother Chris came with his girlfriend Favi and Yaneth came with her Ex-boyfriend Chris... Nestor and Jorge remain unattached... lol. It was fun. My cousin Ricky got a new dog, lol, his name is Charlie. Charlie hears the word NO alot. . . the Dog too. LOL. He was definitely not friendly to my baby Marley. . . He's not friendly and their other dog Mateo is TOO friendly ;) ;) lol Poor Marley! 


I got clothes, makeup, a mirror, a watch and some perfume from my family. I got Charlie the Star Wars DVD set in Blue Ray. When we left, Charlie made me open his presents to me (I'll talk about them later). I got the kids board games. I got Favi and Chris a gift set- bottle of Hypnotiq with ice bucket and glasses. I got Jorge the first season of 30 Rock. I got Nestor a gift card to Subway (He has an endless pit for a stomach) and I bought my aunts cooking stuff and my mom cookware. Oh I almost forgot, my mom got Charlie a towel. lol. (as long as I can remember we always would get things we NEEDED on Christmas and not so much what we wanted.) Jorge has been the only kid that's gotten everything he WANTED for Christmas.
Today we went to CHarlie's mom's for dinner and presents too. We we're all completely surprised that Casey's mom let him go with his dad today. Charlie still hadnt heard anything from her so he just dropped by at her mom's to pick him up. He said it was less painful then he thought it would be. I was very glad. They havent seen each other in a loooong time. :(  I got him a Nerf gun and a Star Wars Encyclopedia and his grandma got him a bunch of stuff he enjoyed too. Me and Charlie got his mom a bread maker. Charlies mom spoiled me rotten :) It was lots of fun. . . 


Our day wasnt over though. Ericka called and invited all of us to Sandra's for dinner. We played UNO and had a lovely dinner. I wish we could of stayed longer but Charlie had his gift exchange with his room mates today at 9. . . I, as you know, was not invited. Ericka gave me a very pretty necklace that reads "Best Friends, Now and Forever" <3 The card I got Ericka made her tear up, and then she made me tear up so I had to stop looking at her. LOL. We cant watch a sad movie together without us crying or making the other get sympathy tears. LOL. We also got her a piggy bank shaped like a shoe that said, "Savings for SHoes" and we plan to take her to Anime Con this coming up year, none of us have ever been, should be fun!
Anywhooo... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment