Thursday, August 25, 2011

Content


Woke up feeling rather content... tired but content. I lay awake in bed for a few minutes thinking about the outlook I have in life Today and whats changed over the past few years... Ive never felt this feeling of everything will be ok... and if it isn't it will still be ok...  I think it's because I no longer feel alone...

...at least not in the same sense and way I use to. In a crowded room, one can still feel utterly and completely alone... that's how I use to feel, even though you couldn't tell by looking at me.... I know alot of people still feel that way and It's hard... for some its easy and cant see why its so hard for others... but its not the same... your not inside their heads ... you don't know... if you did you would see why... anyways...
...this morning I had the thought that there's sooo much bad out there in the world and in peoples lives, but why focus on that? I thought I may have quite a few things to feel angry, sad or disappointing about but I also have those things in my life that make it worth getting up in the morning...

...and one of those special people happen to be on their way to pick me up and whisk me away to a small adventure...lol ... so I better

 Peace Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment