Friday, August 19, 2011

Something about me:

Something about me:
I'm a very thoughtful girl. I say girl, even though I'm waaay past being called "girl" or even "Miss" at times, because I still feel like a young girl. Ever since I can remember I've been waiting to be a grown-up... I still don't feel like one. However also, as long as I can remember people have told me I'm "very mature for my age", "an old soul", whatever that means.  To be honest I never knew all that much about myself, or at least sat down and really thought About Me... until recently that is. So I guess one can say this blogg is about little ol' me...  Me having a place to write down all my thought... instead of having 20 journals and other old blog sites I started, what seem like ages ago... And this one looks like I can actually give a go at being creative and putting a lil bit of me in... sooo follow me.. or not..... who knows maybe we'll both get something out of each others words... you never know.

Thanks,
Liz
PS. This is one of my favorite pictures! Perfect expression and timing on my friends part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment