Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dreams of tomorrow...

Sooo a lot has happened... some bad, some good. I suppose I wanna write about the good first. . . Even though nothing's perfect, I am rather happy... content... delighted. I am in Love. I am in love with an amazing man who Loves me in return. Who loves me and all my craziness, all my imperfections, he loves ME. Our love is fairly new, yet it feels unlike any other. It almost didn't happen. Believe me, everyone including myself fought against it... and like him, I've never been much of a romantic- the whole "it was meant to be" thing. I am a rational, cautious girl, always have been... but with him the phrase "there's a reason why it didn't work out with anybody else" comes to mind. Cheesy, huh? lol And to think I almost gave it all up...

I've never liked drama. I've avoided drama and needless fights like the plague. . . and the story to how we became to be... lol... well its drama-filled! If it wasn't my life, I would of been rather intrigued to hear each and every new Days of Our Lives episode. . . and that's how it felt like. It felt like my life had become one of those day time TV shows, filled with drama, intrigue, scandal and betrayal! Except I couldn't call my agent and ask him for the next days script...and booooy! Did I wanna know what was next in store for Lizzie....but that's another story.

Me and my love went to Lucky Baldwin's Belgium beer festival Friday night  and had ourselves a good time. I drank "Hair of a Dog" and Scaldis both above 10% alcohol content. Eeep! lol I got the glass combo and he got the glass and T-shirt combo. Very girly glassed this year. I love it! We also went to old town because that lucky's ran out of the type of shirt he wanted, and we needed food. We ate at my favorite restaurant, Wokano's... and he asked me if I would Marry him. Just like that. I didn't take him seriously because he's mentioned marriage before  and I'm a very skeptical girl. I wont accept a proposal unless I have a ring ... and a "will you marry me" speech wont hurt either. I'm not a very materialistic girl, and he knows this, I told him I'd settle for a cracker box ring... but I gotta have that symbol. Its important to me. I think every girl has dreamed of being asked to Marry at least once... I want it to be special and above all else real. That will make it real. . . lol he also said our engagement will be 2 years, enough time to get settled... because of recent shinanigan's things are anything BUT settled. lol  Anyhow, I just wanted to write about my non-proposal day.. or should I call it my pre-proposal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment