Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Issues with venting!


...  I've always been a think it through, don't rush into things and explode kinda girl.. the kinda girl who's rational and considerate  and VERY aware that words can be quite powerful so before I let a heated moment get to me I (for the most part) think things through let it out and see how I feel afterwards, ALONE.... after all sometimes all we need is a good vent... Peter put it best when he wrote this:


" Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret. "
Laurence J. Peter

I am a girl who has always kept her problems to herself- as I mentioned earlier- and I don't want this blog to be tainted with ALL that pent up negativity... but I know that is impossible, I am a living, breathing, emotional being and those feelings, good AND bad are a part of me... What I'm learning about myself and all ready know about myself is a subject I never really tried to analyze before and is rather scary and stressful at times but I want to learn more about me and the people around me... my writings have always helped me gain a little insight sooo here's hoping that continues. . . vent away Liz, Vent away!...


So here's to a few more great speeches!  
Happy Venting!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment