Monday, August 22, 2011

They never cease to amaze me...


The human mind in itself is intricate, complex and a wonderful mystery people are still exploring... but to me the female brain is by far the most interesting.

The way we rationalize our feelings, the way we think, the way we do the things we do and why... and when ever a woman does something that I can't begin to think is ...sane.. right... reasonable... etc. etc. I sit and think about how as a woman I might rationalize those words or actions or perhaps both... hmmm... perhaps I'll elaborate later, on why I've had this thought on my mind all day...
P.S I like to think I'm a little more rational... but then again anger can make a person do a number of things... Crazy... Sane... and everything in between.


Lizbeth







No comments:

Post a Comment