Saturday, October 1, 2011

50/50

Just got back from watching 50/50 with Ericka and Charlie. It was such a good movie! I laughed, I cried... lol. I give it 5 stars aaand two thumbs up!

 It's about a guy who finds out he has cancer, I know, Sad. . . But its funny and heart warming, as well as thought provoking. I liked it a lot. Me and Charlie had a brief discussion before we said our good-nights about it. . . You see Charlie has seen his share of hospitals and then some!...
I'm not quite ready for the longer version of that conversation we had... yet. Especially right now. I've had three panic attacks in the past few days and I just want them to stop. I feel if we have that talk right now, I might have another one. Anywhoo...

I'm happy to report I am currently not as anxious as I was this morning. I've calmed down considerably. I spent a nice lunch with Ericka and her dental class friends. They were funny and cute. All girls- had to tell Charlie that- lol. It was nice being around a group of girls again. Especially really nice ones. I haven't had that many nice experiences with (and excuse me if I offend) white girls... actually girls in general, lol. They were rather inclusive and easy going. I was surprised I didn't feel all that uncomfortable.

I've mentioned before I tend to feel rather nervous, shy and at times anxious when meeting new people. They however didn't give off any bad or unfriendly vibes, they were rather chatty and funny so that helped ease any anxious feelings I might of started getting... I even contributed to the conversation! Lol.
Went to work- a little late- and got off at ten and went to see a movie.
All in all it was a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment