Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thoughts I've had: The one about Letting Go...No more second chances.

I wrote this after I talked to Jerry. He caused me so much heartache... I'm not sorry I gave him another chance at being my friend... I'm just sorry he used my friendship to get into my ex-friends pants... It was deja vu, I just didn't realize it... I wasn't asking the right question... once that hit me.... i knew.

"...i have tried, i took a step, but realized it was impossible to continue any more and though i felt bad for saying it, i let them know and moved on ...im a sound believer of second chances and for me Ive been known to give more... more then some people I know would... even though im 100 percent sure there's no such thing as 3rd 4th or 5th chances, I'd like to think that some people just need a few extra chances... especially on the little things... the things one can move past... for those who believe in" three strikes youre out" "One time was enough" and all the other sayings, well thats your perrogative, and of course for me I definitely think that way on certain moral aspects and personall beliefs... after all we are and think what we think because of those beliefs and experiences...

...but like i said i beleive some people just need a little more help because I think that some things are just that hard for people to do... change is hard for anyone I'd imagine.... so for a person who ONLY knows a certain way, how to be a crertain way, how to treat a certain way... i would imagine they need a little help... especially if you say you care and feel some sort of love, compassion, pity, hope, friendship, etc, etc -for that person... and because of that you WANT to give them a few more tries ... buuuut and this is a big but... how  many tiimes can THEY make the same mistake before WE say enough is enough, im tired, im done, your on your own, i dont beleive you anymore...????...

And for me ... Ive always grasped on to the good... the great... the funny... Ive grasped on to those memories ... but again after awhile you realize theyre not changing, and even though they say they want to or they are or they have changed... well actions speak louder then words ... and at one point the good memories can no longer overcome the bad... and you realize THIS is the best for you and even perhaps them... because maybe... just Maaaybe they will finally realize what they are doing wrong because you arent looking back anymore ...

...and wont ever again and they lost the love, compassion, pity, hope, friendship, etc, etc -you once had for them... there's nothing left ...nothing left for them... not even hate... soo I thanked them for the new insight, the new lessons learned and asked them rather politely- cuz thats me- to please PLEASE leave me alone... lose my number, lose my email, lose whatever links you have to contact me, because I was DONE... and I appreciated all the kind words... but to me in the end... thats all they became... JUST words..."

No comments:

Post a Comment