Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Weekend!


So what was I this Halloween? Me and Charlie were Zombies! Prom date Zombies to be exact. Lol. It's both a first for both of us, the matching couple costumes, not just the being undead thing. It's funny how I always have the most fun getting dressed up then the actual event. I bought this beautiful fluffy white dress at Goodwill, and we destroyed it with fake blood and dirt. Ericka bought Charlie his tweed prom suit, at least I think it was tweed... aka Old Man suit. <3 Her.

All dressed up and nowhere to go!
Upto the last minute we had no idea where or what we were doing. We were considerably low on funds. Sad day. So our choices were limited to anything FREE! We actually ended up staying at his roomies housemates party for most of the night. We did venture off for an hour or so to Pasadena and tried going to a party I was invited to on Facebook. This was one creepy looking house, three stories, Victorian looking, awesomeness! For the most part everyone was dressed to the T! We only wish we would of gone earlier because when we got there it was packed! The ONE bar they had, had an endless line!

I would of stayed longer and mingled but according to Charlie it's different when your a couple. Do couples not mingle? I've never couple mingled but I'd like to give it a try. lol...  Yan, Krys and her friend ended up going to the 35er even though they started off at Charlie's with us and were going to go with us to the house party. On a side note they drove over a curb while making a U-turn, that was pretty funny. Ericka stayed with us and found her white rabbit. Lol. She was dressed as Alice and on our way to the house party we came across a white rabbit near the sidewalk. Cool! and funny!

Anywhoo! We went back to the party and drank and ate until it was down to a few people talking around the camp fire. I like small groups. It's big social gatherings that scare me... all though alcohol helped. lol Charlie mentioned Ericka mingling, and said he was glad she was having a good time. I told him she has always been a social butterfly... it's usually others being the stuck up's who wont socialize back. It reminded me of the time Ericka met Tylers friends... ugh. I wasn't surprised though they hardly spoke to me, and I was his girlfriend!

Uh oh... outta time! Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment